Welcome to my first article about FC 24! In this piece, we'll dive into the thrilling EAFC 24 Coins  world of Foot Champions and explore the rewards, gameplay, and strategies of the first weekend league. Join me as we discuss the competitive nature of the league, the rewards earned, and potential improvements for the team.

Competing in Foot Champions:
Foot Champions is an intense and highly competitive mode in the FC 24 game. It challenges players to go head-to-head against skilled opponents and test their abilities on the virtual pitch. The first weekend league proved to be an exciting experience, filled with ups and downs for many players, including myself.

Results and Progress:
Starting with a record of six wins and one loss, I was off to a promising start. The support from my Twitch followers was incredible, motivating me to push forward. While I faced some difficulties in defending, ultimately leading to a few losses, I'm proud to say that I achieved 14 wins in my first weekend league. With each game, I gained valuable experience and aimed to improve my performance in subsequent leagues.

Rewards and Player Picks:
The rewards obtained from the weekend league were truly remarkable. As a zero-spent Road to Glory player, the rewards held immense value for me. The rank four rewards offered an excellent opportunity to acquire top-tier players. In my player picks, I received impressive cards such as Oblak (88), Sam (a great pick with exceptional stats), and Enu (with a rare combination of five-star weak foot and three-star skills). These player picks significantly enhanced my team's strength and market value.

Building the Team:
My team consisted of standout players, including Messi, Coto, Benini, and Baltimore. While Messi proved to be the most exceptional player, my defense required improvement. Upgrading center-backs like Varane and Koundé Fernandez became a priority as their performance hindered my success in some matches. The inclusion of Modric and Bellingham, with specific instructions tailored to their respective roles, contributed to a formidable attacking force.

Tactics and Instructions:
The 4-4-2 formation with a "press after possession loss" tactic proved to be effective in overwhelming opponents. With a high defensive line, my team could press aggressively and regain possession quickly. The instructions for the attackers focused on getting behind the defense, while the fullbacks were instructed to stay back. These tactics allowed my team to dominate games and secure victories.

The Thrill of Packs:
After the league, it was time to open the earned packs and hope for valuable players. The packs contained exciting surprises, including double and triple walkouts. While some packs, like the small EA FC 24 Coins for sale  electrum and jumbo rare player packs, didn't yield significant results, others, such as the 100k pack, brought valuable players like Marata, Bernardo Silva, and Modric.

Conclusion and Future Goals:
The first weekend league in FC 24 was an exhilarating experience, filled with intense competition and valuable rewards. Despite facing challenges in defense, I managed to achieve a respectable record and strengthen my team with notable player picks. Looking ahead, I plan to upgrade my center-backs and goalkeeper to further enhance my team's performance.

As I continue my FC 24 journey, I invite you to share your thoughts and suggestions on potential upgrades for my team or tactics to implement. The ultimate goal is to push further in future leagues and secure even more remarkable rewards. Thank you for joining me on this adventure, and I look forward to sharing more exciting updates soon!